A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, among others things, store and retrieve information about browser habits from a User or of their equipment, and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize the User.
• Analytics cookies: They are those that are treated by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of Users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how Users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: They are those which, either treated by us or by third parties, allow management of the offer of advertising spaces in the website in the most effective way possible, tailoring advertisement content to the content of the requested service or the use of the website made by the User.
• Preferences cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or location.
• Security cookies: These are those which enable the website to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect User data from unauthorized parties.
• Process cookies: These are those that help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
• Specific cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the following information: name and phone number.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration options of the browser installed on your computer.
For Chrome, see this page
For Explorer, see this page
For Firefox, see this page
For Safari, see this page